Rosebay Gardens, Cheltenham, GL51 0WP - £34,500

  • Rosebay Gardens, Cheltenham, GL51 0WP property
  • Rosebay Gardens, Cheltenham, GL51 0WP property
  • Rosebay Gardens, Cheltenham, GL51 0WP property
  • Rosebay Gardens, Cheltenham, GL51 0WP property
  • Rosebay Gardens, Cheltenham, GL51 0WP property
  • Rosebay Gardens, Cheltenham, GL51 0WP property

Key Features

Twitter Facebook Linked In
  • Two Bedrooms
  • Shared Ownership
  • Garage
  • Open Plan Living

Full Details:


An opportunity to get your foot on the ladder with this shared ownership home. We are offering a 25% share, however more can be bought. The accommodation comprises; open plan living / kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. It is double glazed, has gas central heating and a garage. There is a rent charge of £306.91 to be paid for the remaining 75%.

HALLWAY With Double glazed obscure door, then stairs leading up to the Coach house. Loft access. Radiator. Three storage cupboards (one housing the boiler).

OPEN PLAN LIVING / KITCHEN 18′ 2" x 14′ 3 Max" (5.54m x 4.34m) Double glazed window to front. Double glazed velux style roof window to rear. Two radiators. Television and telephone points. The kitchen area comprises; base units with roll edge work surface over. Stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer tap. Integral oven, gas hob, extractor hood and washing machine.

BEDROOM 1 10′ 10" x 10′ 10" (3.3m x 3.3m) Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Television and telephone points.

BEDROOM 2 9′ 7" x 8′ 4" (2.92m x 2.54m) Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Telephone point.

BATHROOM Double glazed velux style roof window. Three piece white bathroom suite comprising toilet, sink and bath with shower over. Radiator. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Partially tiled walls.

GARAGE With up and over door. Power and light. Understairs storage area.

Back To Top
© 2020 Elliot Oliver Estate Agents. All rights reserved.
Privacy Notice | Complaints Procedure | CMP Conduct and Membership Rules | CMP Client Money Protection | Cookie Policy| Sitemap


Elliot Oliver Sales And Lettings Limited is a Company registered in England and Wales under company number 08837847. The Registered Office address is 101 Promenade, Cheltenham GL50 1NW. VAT No. GB. 181797466