- Detached Six Double Bedroom Victorian Period Home
- Five Bathrooms, Four of which are En Suites
- Detached Home Office / Bedroom Six with Kitchenette and Ensuite to the Rear
- Open Plan Kitchen and Family Room with Bifolds leading to the Garden
- Drive with Off Road Parking for Two Cars
- Two Large Reception Rooms, both with Open Fire Places
- Utility Room & Cloakroom
- Close to Charlton Kings and the Town Centre
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Furnished or Unfurnished
Stunning Victorian Detached House with Six Double Bedrooms, Five Bathrooms, Large Modern Kitchen / Family Room with Bifolds out to the Beautiful South West Facing Garden, Two Reception Rooms with Open Fires and Off Road Parking for Two Cars. Available Furnished or Unfurnished.
A stunning Victorian detached home located on Sydenham Road South close by to Charlton Kings and the Town Centre. An ideal family home this beautiful property consists of:- Entrance hall leading to two large reception rooms with under-floor heating and open fire places, a downstairs cloakroom and an open plan kitchen / family room. The kitchen has all the appliances you’d expect and also integrated coffee maker and instant hot-water tap and has bifold doors leading to very well maintained south-westerly facing garden with Pergola, three storage sheds and a detached garden office which could also be used as a self-contained studio / bedroom as it has its own kitchenette and en suite shower room. Upstairs to the first floor are four double bedrooms, two of which have en suite shower rooms and a family bathroom. The loft has been converted to another generous double bedroom with fitted storage and it’s own en suite too.
This fantastic period home further benefits from off road parking for two cars, gas central heating and is available furnished or unfurnished.